Saturday, June 7, 2014

I start my first Beachbody Challenge on Monday June 9th! I am so excited to see my end results!

I already lost 5.4 lbs using Brazil Butt Lift and so far I have only done 4 workouts, started eating healthier again and added Shakeology to my diet.

Even though I knew I would not get to complete the entire BBL program I started doing it anyway because I already had the program and I didn't want to wait until my challenge on Monday June 9th to working out again. I will return to BBL at a later date, and I will also complete the BBL Master program for even better results!















For my challenge I will be doing the 21 Day Fix! I am excited because this program is a lot like one I have used in my ealry 20's that gave me AMAZINg results. I expect great results! Stay tuned for my progress pics and weigh-ins. I will post my before pics soon!!!














Amanda
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment