Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 1 of new workout program

Day 1: 5/29/14- The workout kicked my butt (that's what I want-I started the Brazil Butt Lift program today). Boy am I out of shape! I admit it; I had to modify a lot of the moves, my balance and coordination were completely off, I moved  a lot slower than I thought I would, I had to remind myself to breathe, and I wanted to give up halfway through it, but guess what?! I didn't give up! I am far from being "in shape" but I am closer than I was yesterday.

I plan on sticking this through so I can have amazing results. One day at a time I will get stronger, healthier, leaner, firmer, smaller, and faster! I know it doesn't happen overnight. Day one started today and for me that is huge! Huge! 'Cause getting started is the hardest part for me.

Beginning measurements and weight to come... stay tuned.

***Shout out goes to my 4 1/2 year old son for taking my pics***

No comments:

Post a Comment