Saturday, May 31, 2014

Brazil Butt Lift Workout Schedule

Week 1 Workout Schedule:

Day 1- Booty Basics and Bum, Bum
Day 2- Cardio Axe and High & Tight
Day 3- Cardio Axe and Bum, Bum
Day 4- Rest day
Day 5- Cardio Axe and High & Tight
Day 6- Bum, Bum and Tummy Tuck
Day 7- Rest day
As mentioned in previous posts I started the Brazil Butt Lift (BBL) DVD program by Beachbody. Let me tell ya, these workouts are much more difficult than they appear. Since it's been so long since I last worked out and I am out of shape I had to modify my first workout!

BBL is a 4 week DVD series that focuses on losing fat and targeting the glutes during the resistance portion of the exercises. The program utilizes body weight and resistance bands. There are four different workout plans to choose from:

1) Lift & Shape (Flat solution)
2) Slim & Shape (Pear solution)
3) Slim & Shape (Too Big solution)
4) Combination (The Classic solution)

I am following the Slim & Shape (Too Big solution). Normally I would choose the Pear solution but I am heavier than I usually am.




No comments:

Post a Comment