Saturday, May 31, 2014

Not giving up!

Day 3- 5/31/14: I planned on working out yesterday, however I am embarrassed to admit that I did not. After work my son had preschool graduation (which really is not an excuse because I planned to workout after the event). After the graduation was over we were invited to hang out with friends. While I attempted to explain that I needed to workout I let my friend influence me to spend time with them.

Being human means we make mistakes, with success comes failure (big or small). I know that if I want to see my results and accomplish my fitness goals I must be determined to proceed. I am not giving up! I had a glitch in my workout schedule but there is not stopping me.

Today I do workouts 2 and 3 to make up for missing yesterday. No pain, no gain.



No comments:

Post a Comment